Visit to a Local Farm
- Level: 2
- Duration: 2 hours
- Recommended Time of Day: Morning or afternoon
- Recommended for: All travelers
- Availability: Year-round
About the Activity: Visit to a Local Farm
Embark on a peaceful 20-minute boat ride upstream. The journey itself is an experience that prepares you for the wonder that awaits at the local farm. Once there, we can walk around to observe the variety of exotic plants in the area. You will learn about different cultivation methods. If you’re lucky, you might get to taste more than 5 varieties of fruits that grow in this place, such as lemons, bananas, starfruit, sugarcane, chili, cocoa, among others.
- From the farm, we can appreciate the variety of tropical and native fruits with their impressive flavors.
- The farm is an exclusive place for tropical fruit lovers.
- Immerse yourself in the fascinating world of fruit-bearing plants.
- Experience the sensation of unique flavors that Mother Earth can provide.
- The different planting techniques that have been used for generations.
Don’t forget to bring your camera to capture those memorable moments, as well as water and a palate ready to enjoy the exquisite variety of fruits that Mother Earth offers us.
Visit to a Local Farm in Ñape Lodge